As a supporter of The Hygiene Bank you can expect us to:
- Safeguard your personal details.
- Treat you with respect, honesty and openness.
- Take into account the needs of individuals who may be in vulnerable circumstances or require additional care and support to make an informed decision.
- Never put you under pressure to make or continue a gift.
- Use your gifts for the purpose for which they are given, and spend donations so they have the most impact.
- Respect your wishes and preferences.
- Listen to you about how you want to be contacted and honour your choices.
- Be receptive to feedback, and use this to improve our processes and procedures.
- Take appropriate action if you are unhappy with our services, and accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator if we cannot resolve your complaint.
- Never share, sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes
- Go above and beyond our legal requirements.
- Provide direct contact to our Founder/Director, Lizzy Hall. Available on 07816 659055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version: August 2019