Our trustee Elaine Jackson spoke with organisations who cover a range of issues from food poverty to debt to hygiene poverty to domestic violence. The Hygiene Bank has had the honour to work with these organisations and wanted to gather strategic minds to help raise awareness about how we can work together to solve poverty in the UK.
- Collaboration is key - we need to harness connections and reciprocate as partners.
- Embed goodwill into long term charitable planning.
- Share and highlight stories of impact of those receiving products who would otherwise not be able to afford them.
- Charities can’t run without the generosity of volunteers who deliver on immediate need, especially during a crisis like Covd-19.
- "Launching our Back to Basics campaign", In Kind Direct, 18 August 2020
- A Perfect Storm: The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on domestic abuse survivors and the services supporting them", Women's Aid, 18th August 2020
- "The Impact of the Two Pandemics: VAWG and COVID-19 on Black and Minoritised Women and Girls", imkaan,11th May 2020
- "Partnership with FareShare to get 200,000 essential Boots toiletries to NHS Frontline Staff", The Hygiene Bank Blog