Our Chairman, Tom Poynter, speaks with organisations who cover a range of issues focused on ending or alleviating poverty in the UK. The Hygiene Bank has had the honour to work with these organisations and wanted to gather strategic minds to help raise awareness about the need for a wider safety net for those experiencing poverty, while discussing the hidden hygiene poverty crisis in the UK.
- Listening to our partners and network is key while having the agility to respond quickly to meet the immediate needs of those experiencing poverty.
- We want to focus on the essential needs for those who face new challenges due to the knock-on effects of Covid-19.
- Collaboration between organisations across private, public and third sector work well together to bring a range of benefits to communities by leveraging each other's resources.
- "Launching our Back to Basics campaign", In Kind Direct, 18 August 2020
- "Providing Life's Essentials, In Kind Direct 2019 Impact Report"
- "Places on the brink: the parts of Britain at risk of surging poverty", Joseph Rowntree Foundation, 7 August 2020
- "The deeper the poverty, the worse the coronavirus outcome, warns new report on social impact", The Independent, 5 August 2020
- "Partnership with FareShare to get 200,000 essential Boots toiletries to NHS Frontline Staff", The Hygiene Bank Blog
- "Press release: Boots UK partners with The Hygiene Bank to help tackle hygiene poverty", The Hygiene Bank Blog