Whether you give product or money, every single donation has a positive impact on someone’s life. This is how your donation can make a difference.
- £5 will provide a small take away essentials wash kit
- £10 will provide a young male care leaver with a basic pack of weekly toiletries
- £30 will provide a starter pack for a survivor or care leaver (all essentials to get going plus a hairbrush, makeup kit etc)
- £35 will provide a household/family of four with a basic range of toiletries to last a month (based on 2 adults and 2 teens)
- £65 will provide a woman with 1 year’s worth of standard period products
- £100 will provide a mum and baby with a basic starter pack to last a month
- £300 will keep a baby in nappies for 1 year (age 0-1)
Boots Supports The Hygiene Bank
Like us, Boots believes everyone has the right to feel good, and access to essential toiletries shouldn’t stop that. We’re delighted that Boots, our retail partner, has installed donation points in 245 Boots stores. Look out for the tall yellow bins in their stores and donate your new, unused and in-date toiletries including hygiene, beauty and personal care essentials.
If you feel inspired to make a difference, find your nearest drop off point and get donating. Every donation, big or small makes a difference. Find your nearest Boots store donation point.
[/vc_column_text][vc_cta h2=”7 WAYS IN 7 DAYS” txt_align=”center” shape=”square” add_button=”bottom” btn_title=”BACK TO 7 WAYS” btn_style=”gradient-custom” btn_gradient_custom_color_1=”#ffea00″ btn_gradient_custom_color_2=”#ffea00″ btn_gradient_text_color=”#000000″ btn_shape=”square” btn_align=”center” btn_button_block=”true” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fthehygienebank.com%2Fnhw|title:7%20ways%20in%207%20days||”][/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]