10 ways to spread kindness, raise awareness and get involved in just 10 minutes
- If you do nothing else today, sign up for our email newsletter to stay up to date with all of the National Hygiene Week events and activities
- Like National Hygiene Week on Facebook
- Like The Hygiene Bank on Facebook
- Follow The Hygiene Bank on Facebook
- Follow The Hygiene Bank on LinkedIn
- Add The Hygiene Bank to the “Volunteer” section of your LinkedIn profile
- Follow The Hygiene Bank on Instagram
- Follow The Hygiene Bank on Twitter
- Share, comment, retweet, like!
- Say #BOGOF to hygiene poverty
Say #BOGOF to Hygiene Poverty!
As part of National Hygiene Week, we’re asking everyone to join us by saying #BOGOF to hygiene poverty. Simply look for buy one get one free deals on toiletries and hygiene essentials when you shop. Keep one for yourself, donate the other, then share your donation using #BOGOF on your social media to spread the word that hygiene poverty is unjust @thehygienebank #nationalhygieneweek .
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_cta h2=”7 WAYS IN 7 DAYS” h4=”How to get involved” txt_align=”center” shape=”square” add_button=”bottom” btn_title=”FIND OUT MORE” btn_style=”custom” btn_custom_background=”#ffea00″ btn_custom_text=”#0c0c0c” btn_shape=”square” btn_align=”center” btn_button_block=”true” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fthehygienebank.com%2Fnational-hygiene-week%2F7-ways%2F|title:7%20ways%20in%207%20days||”]
Here are 7 simple ways you can get involved over the course of National Hygiene Week.